Exposure is a creative communications agency founded in 1993. Built on the power of network, our mission is to make brands culturally relevant and connect audiences across channels. We work with some of the largest and best-known brands in the world and we’re looking for a dynamic, passionate, hardworking and creative individual to join our growing New York team.
We’re looking for an Account Executive with at least two years of experience in PR. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about media relations, pitching and understand the cross section of culture and fashion.
We’re looking for someone that is excited about fashion and challenges themselves in scoring the next great piece of coverage. That means you are comfortable at generating media lists, writing creative pitches, and planning and/or executing media events. We’re also looking for someone that has a strong influencer and VIP network.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop creative pitches
- Generate robust media lists
- Establish relationships with national and local media
- Generate media coverage in national and local titles
- Maintain client reporting
- Write press releases and brand documents
- Produce agendas and recaps for client meetings
- Research and identify unique partnership opportunities
- Nurture relationships with key influencers and VIPs
- Support team in event planning and execution
- Minimum of two years is a must
- Experience in client communication
- Proficient at multitasking and organization
- Strong writing skills – must provide samples
- Strong understanding and practice of social media
- Passion for art, music, food, and fashion
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Account Executive.