WWAKE is seeking an individual who is passionate about fashion, fine jewelry, and about strategic sales growth. As Wholesale Manager, you will provide our luxury retailers with outstanding service including: tailored sales strategies and attentive communication. Your work will be essential to fostering WWAKE’s global brand presence.
- Creating wholesale distribution strategy that compliments our retail strategy and our overall production capacity
- Create and analyze weekly & monthly reports
- Using sales reports to create informed growth projections for each wholesale account and each performance “tier”
- Collect and monitor sell-through reports for each account, to develop informed product strategies for each client, in support of short and long term growth projections
- Maintaining healthy communication with all retailers in order to gain constructive feedback, bring exposure to new products, and promote increased sell-through.
- Monitor production calendar and set order deadlines that ensure on-time deliveries for your clients in collaboration with our production manager
- Preparing for seasonal markets, from physical and digital product merchandising, to scheduling appointments, to placing production orders
- Process all POs and order confirmations, determine and provide accurate ETA’s, and provide product selections, photos, and details for trunk shows, and for all accounts.
- Consult with development teams on pricing and design for new products that support wholesale growth strategy. In turn, work closely with our design and production managers to gain a deep knowledge of product offering and production capabilities.
- Schedule and lead all market and trade show appointments with buyers, coordinate sales samples.
- Market research and outreach
- Overseeing consignment product strategies, healthy inventory levels and sell-through
- Minimizing company risk in RTVs and chargebacks
- Manage workflow of Wholesale Assistant and Logistics Coordinator to ensure delivery of a WWAKE-style of communication, of timely and correct order processing, and of timely shipments in accordance with shipping guidelines.
- Provide support to team members at all times. Ensure that the checks and balance system from sales to production is functional at all times.
- Trafficking sales kit samples
Our ideal candidate:
- Availability to work full time, in person
- Highly-organized, strong attention to detail, and proactive.
- A strong knowledge and passion for sales and a genuine interest in jewelry
- Previous high-end wholesale experience, 3 years preferred
- Excellent communication skills. Multilingual - Spanish, French, and/or Chinese a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, strong Excel skillset
- Experience reading reports from Quickbooks
- Open to work a varying schedule to accommodate clients in different time zones
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically, anticipate future chain of events, and pivot plans seamlessly
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with a small diverse team an absolute must
- Must be an independent worker who is eager to take on responsibilities with a personal sense of accountability
- Ability to multitask, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of a growing, sometimes ambiguous, company
Our ideal candidate is available full time for immediate hire.
Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Wholesale Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org.