NARDOS DESIGN is a Dallas based Haute Couture & Bridal Gown fashion house that is opening a new store front in NYC. We are seeking a passionate and driven Sales & Production Interns to help close sales and grow our brand. Our ideal candidates will embody the Nardos vision and uphold the impeccable ideals and standards of our company.
COUTURE & BRIDAL SALES & PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP:
The Bridal & Couture Sales & Production Intern will act as the liaison between the Production Team and Sales Team with overall design and sales support. This is excellent experience for current students pursuing a fashion degree or someone beginning their fashion career. Interns will be offered school credit opportunities, paid MTA transportation, and a weekly stipend for lunches.
- Work number of hours as per established internship program for a company
- Assist with reviewing client calendar every morning and properly preparing for each appointment
- Assist Stylist with prepping, steaming, and making sure garments are displayed nicely for all client appointments
- Keeping store front and all garments looking neat, clean, and orderly
- Assist Stylist with taking meticulous fit notes, photos, and clearly communicating design changes
- Assist with communicating appointment details to Production Assistant
- Assist with making sure all new sales orders are processed and communicated with production office or factories in a timely manor
- Assist with shipments, receiving and sending out, properly documenting and follow company protocols