SHO+CO is a fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment agency specializing in connecting consumer and luxury brands with Hollywood and the entertainment industry and influencers through a variety of specialized services. With offices in Los Angeles and in New York, we work with celebrity stylists for gifting, red carpet events, and press tours. Our internship program provides safe hands on exposure to the fashion industry and creates a strong foundation for professional successes. We are currently looking for interns for our summer program.
Sho+Co Interns are strategic thinkers, creative, collaborative and detail-oriented professionals. This internship is best suited for candidates with an interest in fashion, public relations, the entertainment industry, influencer marketing, communications, and marketing. No previous direct experience is required!
● Demonstrates ownership for specific projects without supervision.
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask. This job requires the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to changes in timelines, deadlines and project goals.
● Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
● Foster respect and collaboration within the team as well as clients.
● Solution orientated around crisis and issues.
● Ability to juggle multiple projects/issues seamlessly.
● Interest in all things fashion, film, music
● Must be able to commit to one full work day a week (10am-6pm)
Responsibilities to Sho+Co:
● Assist with sample trafficking, shipments and inventory management (knowledge of GPS is a bonus)
● Maintain merchandising standards and ensure stockroom is well organized.
● Update and maintain calendar of industry events and media lists.
● Provide administrative and organizational support.
● Conduct research
● Participate in brainstorming sessions on-trend fashion & media ideas for pitching.
● Aid in influencer + VIP mailings.
● Contribute fashion/lifestyle relevant blog articles.
● Light blogging/social media work.
A lack of qualifications aren’t necessarily a barrier to employment if you can demonstrate strong interpersonal, writing and project management skills, a creative flair and an interest in the media.
This opportunity is unpaid but with perks! Must be in Los Angeles – this is an in person internship only.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.