WWAKE is seeking an individual who is passionate about fashion, fine jewelry, and about strategic sales growth. As Wholesale Manager, you will provide our luxury retailers with outstanding service including: tailored sales strategies and attentive communication. Your work will be essential to fostering WWAKE’s global brand presence.
- Partner with Sales Director to create a wholesale distribution strategy that compliments our retail strategy and overall production capacity
- Create and analyze weekly and monthly sales reports to maximize sales and create informed growth projections for each wholesale account and performance “tier”
- Collect and monitor sell-through reports for each account to develop informed product strategies for each client in support of short and long term growth projections while minimizing company risk in RTVs and chargebacks
- Maintain healthy communication with all retailers in order to gain constructive feedback, bring exposure to new products, and promote increased sell-through
- Monitor production calendar and set order deadlines that ensure on-time deliveries for our clients, in collaboration with our production manager
- Conduct regular market research and outreach to prepare for seasonal markets
- Manage the full market process from physical and digital product merchandising to scheduling and leading all market or trade show appointments and placing production orders
- Process all POs and order confirmations and determine and provide accurate ETA’s for all accounts
- Oversee consignment product strategies, healthy inventory levels, and sell-through and provide product selections, photos, and details for trunk shows
- Consult with development teams on pricing and design for new products that support wholesale growth strategy. In turn, work closely with our design and production managers to gain a deep knowledge of product offering and production capabilities.
- Manage workflow of Wholesale Assistant and Logistics Coordinator to ensure delivery of a WWAKE-style of communication, of timely and correct order processing, and of timely shipments in accordance with shipping guidelines.
- Oversee payment collection, and A/R reconciliation for all wholesale accounts
- Provide support to team members at all times. Ensure that the checks and balances system from sales to production is functional at all times.
Our ideal candidate:
- Highly-organized, strong attention to detail, and proactive
- A strong knowledge and passion for sales and a genuine interest in jewelry
- Previous high-end wholesale jewelry experience, 1 year minimum
- Excellent communication skills. Multilingual - Spanish, French, and/or Chinese a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite, strong Excel skills
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, JOOR, Shopify, and Square a plus
- Open to work a varying schedule to accommodate clients in different time zones
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically, anticipate future chain of events, and pivot plans seamlessly
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with a small diverse team an absolute must
- Must be an independent worker who is eager to take on responsibilities with a personal sense of accountability
- Ability to multitask, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of a growing, sometimes ambiguous, company
Our ideal candidate is available full time for immediate hire. Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Wholesale Manager" to email@example.com.