ÖHLIN/D is hiring a Senior Wholesale Account Executive to design, develop and, execute a wholesale strategy for the brand in the National and International contemporary luxury markets. A key component of this position revolves upon building key relationships with specialty boutique stores, department stores and, e-commerce sites to create sales accounts. This is a unique opportunity to be personally build and lead a wholesale strategy for a growing brand and be a part of an exceptional team.
- Schedule buyer appointments with relevant wholesale avenues,
- Identify, open, and manage retail accounts both domestic and international
- Create and achieve targeted sales goals.
- Ability to identify and create sales opportunities.
- Work closely with in house designers in relation to product requirements based on previous sales and upcoming trends.
- Maximize sales revenue for each account and increasing in store sell thru.
- Merchandising by making sure product is displayed in line with brand aesthetics.
- Assist management team in budgeting and forecasting sales by category and territory.
- Ensuring deliveries are on time and inventories are correct
- Ensuring wholesale client's payments are up-to- date (credit control) as well as covering all sales order administration
- Invoicing and crediting for wholesale clients.
- Visiting retail stores to give product/brand training to sales staff.
- Study the previous stats of the company, and understand the policies adopted by company to improve these stats.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company’s database.
- At least 3 years wholesale/sales experience in Contemporary or Luxury Womenswear
- Ability to manage accounts independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong sense of deadlines and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Contribute to creating a positive, constructive and integrity driven environment within the brand, and
- Seek to maintain that the company mission, values and design aesthetic remain true to their original mandate as the company grows.
If interested please send your resume to: email@example.com
ÖHLIN/D is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.