Fashion GPS is the fashion industry’s leading technological solution for helping brands launch their product to market. We specialize in efficient showroom, product, contact database, and event management. Our system was built to simplify all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the standard with designers including Gucci, Dior, YSL, and DVF and PR powerhouses KCD Worldwide, Karla Otto, and BPCM.
Fashion GPS is looking for a driven and talented marketing intern who will gain hands-on experience with our marketing and product teams.
The ideal candidate will possess strong research and writing skills, be up-to-date on tech and digital trends, and have a keen interest in the fashion industry. We are looking for a top-notch individual who is an eloquent content marketer, highly organized, detailed like whoa and passionate about digital. You will view social media through a marketing lens and be responsible for communicating the voice of Fashion GPS. Because we move quickly, we need you to as well. Candidates must be able to work as part of a small team as well as independently in a time-sensitive environment.
- Assist the marketing team in creating and researching engaging content.
- Maintain an editorial calendar with blog posts, case studies, publications and thought leadership pieces.
- Actively support our presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and SnapChat.
- Help implement new SEO tactics and strategy to help drive sales.
- Back up our work with data. Understand KPIs and generate insightful reports for global distribution.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, bring fresh ideas to the table, and strategize new opportunities.
- Stay on top of trends and monitor the competitive landscape.
- Proactively update & maintain our GPS Radar community.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a “sponge” attitude. Every day is different and you want to learn as much as possible.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and generally awesome. Ability to help out various teams and juggle projects.
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- An avid reader of fashion and tech blogs. You know the most exciting things that are happening across these industries.
- A fast learner who is in the know about the latest & greatest apps and social media tools. Periscope is so two weeks ago!
- Great internship experience is already under your belt.
- An eye for design. Familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign and the creative suite is a major plus.
- Current student based in the New York City region who can receive school credit. (We provide unlimited snacks, free lunch on Thursday and Friday, and the occasional happy hour!)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.