JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly-organized Account Executive, Fashion in its New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned PR professional who has experience working with fashion and lifestyle clients, developing and implementing successful, integrated PR campaigns, including breakthrough media relations, leveraging social media and activating top-tier influencers. Candidate must have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape and the ability to provide strategic counsel, internally and externally, to successfully align our client’s objectives with an impactful media strategy.
- Plan and execute communication methods and manage press coverage to strategically position popular brands in the fashion and lifestyle space
- Develop and pitch newsworthy press angles, securing major print, online, and broadcast press
- Serve as day-to-day client contact and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Manage Junior Account Executives, Account Coordinators and Interns with a positive and proactive attitude
- Support integrated client campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Staffs press events, interviews, photo shoots and broadcast segments
- Creates and qualifies media lists with minimal review or directive needed
- Vet inbound press facing opportunities for clients
- Oversees preparation for meetings/calls, including materials, event and travel logistics
- Drafts, edits and is responsible for finalizing necessary media and client-facing materials
- Actively networks with media across entertainment, lifestyle, business, trade, and consumer outlets
- 2+ years of relevant PR experience across a variety of lifestyle clients with deep fashion expertise
- Possess solid understanding of the fashion industry, fashion trends, and pop culture
- Proven success in securing major media opportunities, including press coverage in fashion
- Strong media relations with fashion, lifestyle, and consumer media
- Exceptional writing, editing and pitching skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Unlimited PTO days, summer Fridays and extended time off for December/January holiday
To Apply: Please send your resume to StephanieJonesAsst@jonesworks.com, subject line Account Executive, Fashion.